- TBC - £28500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Domiciliary Home Care
We are currently seeking a highly experienced and dedicated Domiciliary Care Manager to manage a reputable homecare service in Portsmouth
This is a challenging position that requires a strong Domiciliary Care Manager to manage and develop an established company. Ideally you would have a strong working history working within the domiciliary care sector. You will have full backing of an established and reputable company where the ethos is based on providing outstanding care.
There will be various tasks that can be incorporated within a Domiciliary Care Manager position some of which outlined below:
• Strong domiciliary care business development and marketing skills to identify and secure new business
• Have responsibility for all staff – to plan, allocate and evaluate the workload of all staff
• Ensure successful operation of quality control systems
• Ensure that all computerized and manual records are up to date
• Write reports and maintain monitoring of service
• Ensure all staff receive supervision and appraisals
• Ensure training needs of all staff are met effectively – implement induction programmes and identify and provide for on-going training needs
• Work within agreed budgets
• Actively participate in the growth and development of the business.
• Maintain administrative systems
• Recruit, select and effectively supervise staff team
• Maintain effective assessment and review procedures
A highly reputable national provider of domiciliary care throughout the UK. They have won awards for the standards of care they provide and they encourage staff development / training.
You will be a positive, pro-active forward thinker and enjoy working in within domiciliary care.
You must a strong background working within domiciliary care
You must possess an NVQ Level 4 / RMA or equivalent
This position would be ideal for a registered manager, care manager, community care manager, home care manager, senior carer co-ordinator, deputy manager, field supervisor, branch manager, domiciliary manager or team leader.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button or for more information call Kelly on 0121 362 2315