We’re looking for a Registered Manager to take up a position managing a residential care home in the Newcastle area. As the Home Manager you’ll be responsible for overseeing the day to day running of a residential home for vulnerable adults with learning disabilities, mental health conditions, dementia and physical disabilities, ensuring that that a safe and effective care service is delivered. On offer for the Registered Manager is a salary of circa £30,000 and an excellent benefits package.
The Registered Manager
- You’ll be the Registered Manager of a residential home for adults with Mental Health conditions, learning disabilities and physical disabilities.
- You’ll be ensuring that the service operates in accordance with CQC fundamental standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations, and best practice.
- You’ll provide leadership and support to all staff that work within the service and create and uphold a positive and inclusive management culture.
- You’ll motivate support staff to ensure that desired outcomes for services users are continually achieved.
- You’ll be responsible for the planning of the staff rota ensuring that full cover is provided for all shifts.
- Be involved in the consistent and continual evaluation of care service provision and the service user experience.
- Undertake initial assessments with prospective clients
- Maintain a non-risk averse approach by continually reviewing service users risk management and relapse plans.
- Ensure that the voice of the service user is present throughout the support planning process and that care is delivered in a person-centred way.
- You’ll be involved in the design and implementation of the service’s quality assurance policy.
Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications required:
- Management / deputy management experience in a Social Care setting such as Care home manager, Supported living manager, outreach manager, care manager, registered manager
- NVQ/QCF Level 4/5 in Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care (or willingness to complete within agreed timescale)
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Full UK driving license and access to a vehicle
Interested? To be considered for the Home Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment. For more information please give me a call on
0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.