- £34000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Manager (residential care)
Dementia Care Home
Salary: circa £35,000 + competitive bonus structure
I am looking for an experienced Registered Manager to join my client at their beautiful, modern purpose built dementia care home in Surrey. The home is currently experiencing a period of growth with further rooms being added onto the existing site.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary, fantastic working conditions and a competitive bonus structure.
This home is set in an idyllic location within its own grounds and has brilliant transport links for people travelling by both car and public transport.
Working within a residential setting you will be responsible for the general running of the home. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
– Managing a staff team
– Work with senior management to help monitor and increase bed occupancy
– Explore ways to effectively market the home
– Build and maintain good working relationships with external providers and authorities
– Remain actively involved in the recruitment process
– Ensure the home consistently meets CQC standards with a high level of care and support
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care/Registered Managers Award as minimum, Diploma Level 5 would be advantageous
– Experience of previously working within a dementia care home is essential
– Good staff management skills
– Experience of increasing occupancy within a similar setting
*A Full UK Driving License is paramount for this role, candidates without this will NOT be considered
Immediate interviews are available. Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us