- £26600 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Manager – Residential College for young people with Learning disabilities
£26,600 – £30,000 depenedent on experiuence and qualifications
Derbyshire area – Close to Matlock
I’m currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for a Residential College for pupils aged 14 to 19 who have high functioning Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, and communication difficulties including acquired brain injuries.
This role is working for a company with an excellent reputation and a commitment to providing high quality, innovative specialist services for children, young people and adults with Learning disabilities.
- You’ll be responsible for managing the residential care provision and ensure a high level of service for the students and their families.
- You’ll be registered with Ofsted and ensure that an Outstanding care service is being delivered in accordance with company procedures and regulatory requirements
- You’ll provide support and leadership to a team of Care Manager’s and Support staff
- You’ll robustly challenge poor performance and take the lead in capability procedures
- You’ll keep sound accurate and up to date records as required by regulation and best practise
- You’ll develop and maintain sound quality assurance systems with the head of Care and Quality Assurance
- Conducting Audits on a monthly basis
- We are looking for candidates who have considerable experience of working with young people with special educational needs and have had management level experience
- You’ll need experience of the Ofsted inspection process and you’ll need to have received a positive inspection report
- Qualification-wise you’ll have NVQ level 4 or the RMA
- You’ll also need to demonstrate sound current knowledge of Children’s Homes regulations, national minimum standards and all associated legislation
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
0121 362 2318
Please don’t delay in submitting your application; we are hoping to conduct interviews for this post is December