- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is a private care provider with a number of successful residential homes. They’re currently seeking a new Registered Manager for their Dementia specialist home in Birkenhead area. The home has an excellent reputation, good reputation with CQC and is well-run and we’re looking for an experienced registered manager who will focus on staff management and business development.
- As the registered manager you’ll be supported by an experienced Care Manager and you’ll take the lead on staff management, business management and business development to fill bed vacancies (currently 8 vacancies)
- You’ll work with the Care Manager to ensure that a high level of care is being provided to all residents and that CQC standards are being met. The home is currently rated as good, but the company aspires to improving those ratings to outstanding.
- You’ll have the autonomy for the day to day running of the home, but have support and input from head office.
- You’ll deal with any issues or safeguarding incidents.
- We’re looking for an experienced Registered Manager, with elderly residential experience
- You’ll be registered to NVQ level 4 / QCF level 5 or equivalent in care
- You’ll have strong staff management skills / HR skills and ideally a good knowledge of employment law
- Ideally you’ll have further qualifications/ training in Dementia Care
Interested? To be considered for the Registered Manager role please click ‘apply’ to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us