- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently looking for a Registered Manager for a large luxurious care home in the Rochdale area. This role is working for a company who have been providing high quality residential care for over 25 years and specialise in supporting older people. As the Registered Manager you will lead your team to provide excellent standards of care for all residents within the home.
The Registered Manager role
As the Care Home Manager you will be responsible for the day to day operations of a small residential home, making decisions and taking responsibility for resident’s health and social welfare.
The Registered Manager ensures that the highest quality care is being delivered to residents through;
- Regular supervision, appraisal and showing strong leadership
- Arranging reviews of residents and formulation health and social care plans.
- Maintaining resident report systems.
- Ensuring residents receive necessary medical care.
- Liaising with GPs and other outside agencies, and arranging such visits as necessary.
- To implement the planned programme of care and, where appropriate, teach and co-ordinate other members of the caring team who may be responsible for implementing specific aspects of care.
- To audit the care given and the level of service, and to initiate any action that may be required.
You’ll manage all staff within the care home ensuring that they have full induction, training and support. You’ll be aware of the disciplinary procedures and implement where necessary. You’ll ensure that the home is meeting all its legal requirements.
The Successful Candidate
- Ideally you’ll be an experienced Registered Manager / Care Home Manager, though we will also consider candidate who have 2 years’ experience as a Deputy Manager in a care home.
- You’ll have experience of managing a residential home of a considerable size – 35+ beds
- You’ll have a friendly personality and will be able to relate well to the residents in your care
- You’ll be qualified to NVQ level 4 or equivalent
- You’ll need to demonstrate an excellent understanding of the CQC regulations and requirements and the needs of older people
- You’ll be a caring an empathetic person who is committed to ensuring that high quality care is a delivered.
My client are offering an excellent salary of £30,000 – £35,000 for the Registered Manager, have a great staff team in place. The care home is a state of the art home, purpose built and tastefully decorated.
Interested? To be considered for the Home Manager role, please click ‘apply’ to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment. For more information please call 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us