- £26000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Stoke on Trent
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Manager – Respite care
Salary: £26,000 – £28,000 + benefits package
Location: Stoke on Trent
I have an exciting and unique opportunity for a Registered Manager of a service that provides respite care to service users in a modern, luxurious setting. The service provides a valuable service for people who receive care for emergency or planned breaks as well as long term residential care.
The role is based in a 16 bedded service which offers 24 hour personal care within a luxurious setting which allows carers a much-needed break and guests an enjoyable and relaxing experience. The service caters for service users with dementia and/or behaviours that challenge.
There are many duties involved in the role of a Registered Manager including:
- Lead, monitor and co-ordinate the activities of the staff team in the delivery of high quality, person centred services to service users in accordance with their plans of care and the organisations Quality Assurance Framework.
- Ensure that the home and support workers operate in accordance with the appropriate regulatory; statutory and organisational standards and requirements and that the home always presents as being a clean, safe and homely environment.
- Be responsible for analysing data and information relating to the health and well being of service users and implement any changes required in relation to their care and support needs.
- Be responsible for the arrival of service users
- Be able to welcome guests for emergency and planned stays
The successful candidate will be an experienced Manager with experience of working with service users with dementia care needs. You will have experience of managing a respite service and be able to act quickly and responsibly in emergency situations. You will operate with significant autonomy in the operation of the service, ensuring that the high standards of both the service and the organisation are maintained at all times. You will also, together with other managers in the organisation contribute to initiatives and projects aimed at improving service delivery through continuous improvement across the organisation.
You will hold Registered Managers Award or a relevant Health and Social Care qualification.
A not for profit housing and care provider whose services include care homes, supported housing and domiciliary care. Their aim is to make a positive difference to people’s lives.
Please click apply or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us