We’re currently recruiting for a Registered Manager (RMN) for a Dementia specialist nursing home in St Helens. You’ll be working for a private provider who own a handful of residential and nursing homes and you’ll have full autonomy in the running of your home. This is a relatively small home and all beds are EMI beds. You’ll need to be a registered mental health nurse with clinical skills, on offer is an attractive salary of £40,000.
The Nursing Home Manager is responsible for the day to day running of the home, management of the nursing staff, care teams, kitchen and maintenance staff.
- As the registered manager you’ll ensure that a high level of care is being provided to all residents and that CQC standards are being met
- Manage staff to ensure they contribute to the well-being of the service users and provide the highest standard of care possible.
- Comply with requirements of CQC, Nursing and Midwifery Council, Health and Social Care Act 2008
- Supervise the care and assessments of new and current service users.
- Maintain and develop working relationships with medical officers, nurses, GP’s and next of kin who frequent the home.
- Take full responsibility for inspections carried out by CQC.
- Control budgets and monitor spend levels to ensure the financial viability of the home.
- Provide and supervise induction training for all new staff.
- Co-ordinate staff training to meet the essential standards.
- Develop staff through regular supervision and performance appraisals.
- We’re looking for an experienced Registered Manager, with elderly residential experience
- You’llneed to be an RMN (registered Mental Nurse) with current pin, or an RGN with significant experience of dementia care
- Ideally you’ll have further qualifications/ training in Dementia Care
Interested? To be considered for the Registered Nurse Manager role please click ‘apply’ to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us