- £27000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is seeking an experienced Registered Manager to manage their growing Domiciliary Care branch in the Shropshire area. You will be taking on a growing branch that has the potential to expand rapidly in the near future.
The main purpose of the Registered Manager is to assume management responsibility for the financial and operational activities of the home care and is responsible for the long term planning, organizing, directing and staffing of the company. The purpose of the company is to improve the lives of people within their own homes and ensure quality of care is at the highest standard at all times. They provide care to a wide range of clients including but not limited to:
- Elderly, Dementia and Alzheimer’s sufferers;
- End of life clients
- People with Physical disabilities;
- Mental health conditions;
- Specialist conditions such as MS, Parkinson’s disease
Duties can include, but not limited to:
- Developing policies and procedures
- Recruiting staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordingly
- Marketing the service effectively and attending networking events when required
- Adhering to CQC regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting, working to KPIs and maintaining the highest care standards at all times
The ideal candidate must have previous Domiciliary Care experience and will have an understanding of a range of care packages. You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements. You will be the Registered Manager for the service so an NVQ Level 5 or RMA are highly advantageous.
Due to the nature of this role a full UK driving licence is essential.
Interested? Please “apply now” or call Claire for an informal chat on 0121 362 2319
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us