***Required: Registered Manager to work for my Supported Living client***
If you’ve got a background in supporting clients with learning disabilities and autism, then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Interested? Then read on…
Tell me more about the role…
You will be primarily responsible for the day-to-day management of supported living services within your area to enable adults with learning disabilities to live as independently as possible.
You’ll report to the Operations Manager and will be tasked with the following:
- Leading and directing 2 Team Manager’s
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory guidelines and regulations
- Planning, directing, following and delivering high-quality person-centred care
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who’s got a background in supporting clients with learning disabilities and autism.
They’ll also need you to have experience of manging people to perform well, through team working, leadership, mentoring and supervision.
You’ll also need to be the following:
- Confident and articulate communicator with ability to build strong relationships with all relevant bodies
- Flexible to participate in an out of hours on-call rota
- Confident to work on your own initiative
If you’ve got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Registered Manager role, and we’d love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This Registered Manager position offers an attractive basic salary of up to £30,000 per annum
Tell me a bit about the hiring company…
The business you’ll be working for is a not-for-profit social enterprise who are passionate about providing quality support to adults with learning disabilities, autism and / or complex needs.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Are a dedicated not for profit organisation
- Have low staff turnover and provide further career progression
- Have an award and recognition scheme
- Have access to great discounts through blue light card scheme
Think you’ve got what it takes?
If you think you’re the perfect fit for this Registered Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Registered Manager position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Service Manager, Supported Living Manager or as a Deputy Manager within supported living or residential care.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.