- £32000 - £35500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re currently looking for a Registered Manager / Service Manager for a Supported living service for adults with Learning Disabilities in Exeter. You’ll be responsible for the day to day running of 2 supported living services which 11 clients in total and you’ll need experience of managing LD or MH services before, but may not necessarily have been registered with CQC before
- You’ll be responsible for the delivery of care and support services in Exeter for people with Learning disabilities.
- You’ll be responsible for the management of the staff team and you’ll ensure that all staff follows the charities principles, policies and procedures.
- You’ll ensure that a high quality service is provided by the charity to all of the people that they support and their families. You’ll evidence this through taking ownership of detailed vibrant enabling plans for the people they support, through training and development of staff, through robust reporting procedures.
- You’ll take the lead on CQC inspections and ensure that the service is constantly meeting the required minimum standards.
We’re looking for somebody with;
- Previous hands on experience of working to improve the lives of people with learning disabilities, e.g. implementing personal care plans, managing personal money, organising outings, attending to individual personal needs;
- Experience of Managing a team of staff in care e.g. directing daily tasks, conducting supervisions, appraisals, arranging shifts;
- NVQ/ QCF 5 or equivalent / Registered Manager Award
- Previous experience of working to CQC guidelines
- You’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle
Interested? To be considered for the Registered Manager position, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us