- TBC - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Manager Learning Disabilities
£28,000 per annum
My Client are one of the leading quality care providers within the region, providing residential care facilities for adults with learning difficulties and disabilities.
We are looking for a Registered Manager to join our Supported Living Sites located in the Guildford and Woking. Looking after 6 services and responsible for 22 service user’s that have a broad range of learning disabilities and some mental health issues.
Main duties & Responsibilities include:
1. Lead and direct the day-to-day operational management of the home, ensuring that available resources are used effectively to enable the provision of a good quality service.
2. Ensure that all staff working within the home receive regular supervision, in accordance with CareTech’s Policy.
3. Work closely with the Service Development Team, participating in the selection and compatibility of potential new residents, their assessment, and transition into the home if appropriate.
4. Ensure that all service users have a dynamic support plan, which involves the person as far as is possible, takes account that person’s needs and aspirations, and is reviewed regularly.
5. Hold responsibility for ensuring that the home operates in accordance with all statutory requirements, using the National Minimum Standards as a benchmark for good practice.
6. Ensure that the home offers a safe environment geared to creating opportunities for the personal development of service users, taking into account practical, physical and emotional needs.
7. Take a lead role for risk analysis within the home, ensuring that appropriate assessments take place, and plans put in place to minimise risk where necessary.
8. Ensure that all steps are taken to maintain the health of people living within the home.
9. Play a supporting role to Senior Managers regarding the Contract Monitoring process, providing reports and management information on the conduct of the home where this is necessary.
10. Liaise with external Agencies as appropriate, and ensure that contact between the staff team and those Agencies is conducted in a professional manner.
11. Work with the Personnel Department in supporting the recruitment and selection of staff, and assist the Area Manager in the formulation of staffing strategies, Policies and Procedures, and other pieces of managerial work as required.
12. Participate, as required, in the formulation of budgets, and to monitor expenditure in specific budget headings, as required.
Previous experience within a Supported Living Site is essential. due to the location, a car driver is also essential.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check and satisfactory references.
In return for hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary package and the opportunity for professional development, along with some excellent benefits to include discounted rates from many high street shops and supermarkets, household bills, insurance, holidays, entertainment, dining out and even hospital plans.
Please click apply and send a copy of your CV to be considered for this role.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us