- £27000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Domiciliary Care Manager
Full UK driving licence essential
My client are seeking an experienced Domiciliary Care Manager to manage their existing, busy Domiciliary Care agency covering The Wirrall area in Merseyside. You will be taking on a busy, reputable service that has a well-structured team and existing local authority contracts.
The position will be a fast paced managerial post managing a high number of care hours a week as well as being responsible for developing the service further. Other duties will include;
- Developing policies and procedures
- Recruiting staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordingly
- Marketing the service effectively and attending networking events when required
- Adhering to CQC regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting, working to KPIs and maintaining the highest care standards at all times
The ideal candidate must have previous Domiciliary Care experience and will have an understanding of a range of care packages. You will have proven history of increasing care hours within a home care setting and managing a compliant service. You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
In return you will be offered an excellent salary, ongoing support in your role and will be working for a highly reputable care organisation.
Due to the nature of this role a full UK driving licence is essential.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us