- £26000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
£26k to £30k
My client is a leading care charity who focuses on providing care services for elderly people. They are currently looking for a Registered Home Manager to manage a new domiciliary and extra care service in the Thurrock area. You will be working closely with my clients new partners and will be based out of the local office. The salary is £26k to £30k depending on experience attached to this role, plus 5 weeks holiday and a pension scheme. It is important that you drive and have your own vehicle for this position
Managing a new service in the area having knowledge of setting up and growing domiciliary or extra care services, the Registered Manager has key areas of responsibility;
• Market and develop the new services ensuring the delivery of the highest quality holistic and person-centred care
• Lead manage an develop a multi-skilled care team ensuring that all regulations and CQC standards are met
• Uphold the values of the Charity in every aspect of the role
• Managing the staff team through periods of change
The Successful Candidate
• You will have worked as a Registered Manager within this setting
• You’ll be passionate about the wellbeing of older people with dementia
• Will need to have good commercial awareness and experience in growing the business
• Will have a motivational style that encourages others to succeed
• Needs to have a thorough understanding of current care practises and legislation with a commitment to person-centred care
• Financial management experience
This is a great opportunity to work for provider who is well thought of and respected in the area. They focus on providing high quality care services.
Interested? Click Apply
Or call me on 0121 362 2321
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us