- £25000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Deputy or Manager to manage a small residential home. The role is for a Registered Manager of a 4 bed residential care home for adults with learning disabilities. As a Registered Manager you will lead by example. You will be responsible for ensuring that the home is compliant in line with CQC regulations. At present the home is rated as ‘Good’ by CQC.
Benefits: 28 day annual leave (including bank holidays), pension scheme and sick pay.
The company has an excellent reputation within Hertfordshire. It has been established for over 20 years and is growing. There will be opportunities for progression in the near future.
The successful candidate for the Registered Manage role:
- Experience at a management level (deputy manager or manager) in a social care setting.
- Have a positive attitude and understanding of Learning Disabilities, as well as experience of working with this service user group.
- Have experience of working in line with CQC requirements.
- A minimum of NVQ Level 4 in Social Care or working towards a Level 5 in Leadership and Management of Social care.
The Registered Manager role will suit candidates who are experienced Care Home Managers, Residential Care Managers, Registered Managers, Service Managers, Deputy Managers, Supported Living Managers.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Charlotte Fellows – 0121 3622311
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us