Salary: £28,000 per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Manager with experience of working within the Domiciliary sector to manage a service in Wembley.
You will be managing a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the smooth running of the service. They boast a great reputation and need a manager to come in and help maintain this level of care and service that they deliver.
- To promote evidence based best practice within the context of person-centred and relationship-centred care.
- To be responsible for the safeguarding of service users
- To be responsible for the allocated annual budget
- To provide specialist knowledge to support staff enabling them to develop their skills in the assessment and management of people with special needs in a person centred framework.
- To lead and chair regular meetings including assessments and annual reviews
- Manage and be part of the On call system with other nominated members of staff
- To be responsible for the recruitment, supervision, appraisal, induction, development and performance management of the staff within the service.
- To ensure staff are adequately trained, supported and supervised in accordance with relevant policies and quality standards.
- To maintain and manage all file in accordance with CQC requirements.
- To maintain accurate, up to date client support plans and client contact records.
- We are looking for someone who has NVQ Level 4/5, RMA or equivalent
- Must have management experience, this can be deputy manager, home manager or Domiciliary/Supported Living
- Great Team Player.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
This position would also be suitable for a Care Manager, Registered Manager, Supported Living Manager
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button