- £25000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to join my client following recent expansion.
They are looking to open another domiciliary care branch within Wolverhampton and are looking for experienced individuals to help support and drive forward these plans.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, excellent working conditions and the option to later earn bonus depending on the success of the branch.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Take Registration for the branch when set up
– Recruit a staff team
– Establish working relationships with local authorities and external agencies
– Work with senior management to develop the weekly care hours
– Continuously develop and grow the service
– Proactively take responsibility for assigned budgets and utilise available resources
– Adopt responsibility for the branch
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– Strong background of working in a domiciliary care setting is essential
– Excellent communication skills
– Good knowledge of the local area
– Ability to cope under pressure
As well as existing Registered Managers, I would be keen to hear from experienced Senior Coordinators and Deputy Managers.
*A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us