Registered Manager or Care Manager – located in Gloucester
Salary: £20k to £24k (deputy experience)
£25k to £28K (manager experience)
Hours: Full Time (40 hours)
We have brand new role working within a Residential Home for the Elderly in the Gloucester area. This is a new post so they want someone that has experience working within a residential setting and understands CQC procedures. You will report to the owner of the company and training will be given. You will need to be qualified to NVQ Level 4 as a minimum and have excellent business acumen. They are after someone that can be an ambassador for the homes and the company. You will hold the on-call phone alternate weekends. You must have your own vehicle and a full valid driving licence.
* To maintain CQC rating and retention of staff
* Experience in building relationships with the residents and their families and friends
* Ensuring all care plans are up to date and reviewed
* To monitor staff control also looking training and development
* To hold regular meeting and liaise with all involved on changes and developments
* To contribute to the companies’ overall growth and understand of the business finances and budgets
he successful person for this role must have a passion working within the health and social care sector as well as being a strong Registered Manager or Deputy Manager wanting to progress. Though this role is Monday to Friday a little flexibility will be needed.
The Company;This is a well-established company that deal with domiciliary care around the Birmingham area and offer high quality care. Due to developments within the organisation they are looking for a Manager that is used to developing more than one site
If you feel you have what it takes and you are looking to work for a well-established organisation then please “apply now” alternatively call Kerry Gidziewicz on 0121 362 2321 for an informal chat