We are currently recruiting for an RMN to work within the dementia unit of a nursing home based in the Dudley area. Our client is part of a large and rapidly expanding health care provider.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate and caring individuals with a proven ability in a challenging location.
You’ll be responsible for the nursing and medical care of adults, ensuring that a high standard of care is delivered, ensuring the residents maintain dignity and independence at all times.
Pay rates are equivalent to the NHS band 5.
The role is for an RMN, 24 hours per week on the day shift (0700 – 1900)
Your role will include:
- Leading, supervising and training the care team
- Overseeing the overall health of the residents and delivering the best possible care – observations/blood sugar testing / administrator of oxygen / intravenous infusions / diet / hygiene
- Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping precise and up to date records
- Maintaining the clients dignity and respect at all times
- Consulting with Physicians
The Successful Candidate:
- You’ll be a qualified Nurse with current NMC registration.
- You’ll be able to advise / instruct others in medical protocol and have the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- You’ll have good ICT skills and the ability to read, understand and write clear and accurate nursing reports
In return you will be rewarded with:
- Free NMC pin renewal
- Competitive pay rates
- Free DBS check and uniform
- Assistance with Revalidation
- Skilled training with a qualified Nurse and fantastic opportunities for career development.
- Robust Continuing Professional Development
If you are interested in the role, please contact Leahanna on 0121 362 2309
All applications are subject to an enhanced DBS check and sufficient references
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.