- £23000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is looking for a registered nurse to work in their care home with nursing for young disabled adults with a range of complex impairments and learning difficulties. Ideally you’ll be an RNLD, though we will consider RGN/RMN’s as well.
Key Responsibilities as a Nurse include;
- Implementing plans through tasks such as preparing patients for operations, wound treatment and monitoring pulse, blood pressure and temperature, repositioning and physiotherapy plans
- Observing and recording the condition of patients
- Checking and administering drugs and injections
- Planning transitions from hospital or specialist schools and liaising with community nurses, GP’s and social workers
- Communicating with and relieving the anxiety of patients and their relatives;
Skills, Knowledge and Experience;
- Professional qualification or degree or proven extensive experience in relevant field; RNLD / RGN / RMN
- Ability to be flexible, respond positively to change, and work effectively under pressure and deal with conflicting priorities
- Act in accordance with NMC Code of Conduct and guiding documents
- Maintain active status on NMC Register
- Infection prevention and control
- Clinical supervision.
- Role in health surveillance / medical checks / health promotion
Interested? To apply for the nurse role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us