I am representing a client who is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse Manager to manage a large Nursing Home in the Maidenhead area.
The home is made up of a Deputy and a clinical lead and requires a manager to oversee the day to day functions of the home.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, holiday’s and free parking.
As a Registered Nurse Manager your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- To ensure the quality care – assessing individual needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Take on accountability for the home – ensuring all compliance is in line with CQC and regulatory requirements.
- Manage the financial effectiveness of the home- maintain the budget of the home and identify new opportunities to increase profitability and reduce cost.
- Assist individual staff to develop in their role and level of compliance with agreed standards.
- Develop the philosophy, goals and objectives for the care and nursing practice.
- Evaluate care plans and standards of care and nursing competence.
- Registered Nurse with a current NMC registration.
- RMA or equivalent to leadership qualification.
- Previous background of management of a Large Nursing home.
If you have experience of managing a large Nursing home and have a registered NMC PIN, please contact myself or apply now for more details. Nichola Mellings 0121 362 2326.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us