- £35000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Nurse Manager
Established Residential Services
Salary: circa of £35k based on 37.5 hours a week
Location: Mirfield nr Wakefield
I am looking for an experienced Registered Nurse Manager to join my client at one of their Nursing and Residential services in Mirfield.
This particular home supports adults with learning and physical disabilities and requires complex experience in nursing and managing a home.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, and offers benefits like good holiday entitlement and career prospects within the group.
Working within a residential setting you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the nursing home. There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including, but not limited to:
- Promote and actively encourage professional development for all staff
- Take responsibility for the general running of the home on a daily basis
- Create and distribute reports for senior management, as required
- Work to an allocated budget
- Maintain good working relationships with local authorities and external agencies
- Consistently work to within CQC guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all adults and meet all national CQC standard
You are required to have a registered and valid nursing PIN and be qualified with NVQ Level 4 or 5 in health and social care or RMA
- Proven experience of working within and managing a children’s residential home
- Background of managing a staff team within a residential environment
- Will need to be flexible as they do work shifts so occasional on-call or weekends may be required
- Excellent knowledge of CQC requirements and current legislations
A Full UK Driving License with access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role
Immediate interviews are available. Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us