- £14.97 - £14.97 per hour
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Are you a qualified nurse looking to work for a supportive, reputable and high end organisation? If so, we want to hear from you.
I currently have an exciting opportunity for an RGN to join a growing organisation in Kidderminster
The position will be based at a medium sized nursing home. You will be working at a home that forms part of a group of nursing and care homes owned by a company that invest in their staff development and work tirelessly to maintain the highest clinical and care standards. Duties will include;
– Working closely with the care and nursing team, residents and their families to ensure high quality delivery of customer care services
– Handling and administering medications and completing MARS chart accurately
– Maintaining exceptional clinical standards and client dignity at all times
– Monitoring and reporting on the health and wellbeing of residents in your care and taking responsibility for their clinical care needs
– Continuously practice and promote safe working practices within the home
You will be dedicated to delivering nursing care to an excellent standard with experience of working with elderly/dementia clients. Due to the nature of the role a current NMC PIN is essential. You will have a caring nature and a personable approach to clinical care, you will be open to any ongoing personal professional development with a good team spirit.
£14.97 per hour
Full Time and Part Time hours available
5.6 weeks holiday (pro rata)
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today. Alternatively call Fran Stallard for an informal chat on 0121 362 2317.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us