- £27000 - £27000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client, an established company with an excellent reputation within the industry, are looking for an RGN to join their existing team at their ‘Good’ rated nursing home in the Wiltshire area, this role will be working night shifts. The home provides top quality person centred, clinical care for elderly residents.
The position will be based in Wiltshire at a nursing home for the elderly. You will be working at a home that values its staff, promotes internal development and work tirelessly to maintain the highest clinical and care standards. Duties will include;
- Working closely with the care and nursing team, residents and their families to ensure high quality delivery of customer care services
- Handling and administering medications and completing MARS chart accurately
- Maintaining exceptional clinical standards and client dignity at all times
- Monitoring and reporting on the health and wellbeing of residents in your care and taking responsibility for their clinical care needs
- Continuously practice and promote safe working practices within the home
You will be dedicated to delivering nursing care to an excellent standard with experience of working with elderly/dementia clients. Due to the nature of the role a current NMC PIN is essential. You will have a caring nature and a personable approach to clinical care, you will be open to any ongoing personal professional development with a good team spirit.
In return you will receive a competitive hourly rate if £15.00 per hour and will be joining a forward thinking company who can offer long terms career prospects and stability.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us