Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Salary of £24,336
This is a medium sized nursing home based in the lovely area of Exeter who seek a new Registered Nurse to join their lively team. They are part of a small group of homes in the area and have been established for more than 20 years. Within the home they have the ability to accommodate both the elderly and younger adults with disabilities. They are an incredibly friendly team striving to bring the best care that can be provided to each of their residents.
My client is looking for a Registered Nurse based in the Exeter area. They are looking for candidates with experience working as a Registered Nurse with in Learning Difficulties, General Nursing and Mental Health environments. As a Registered Nurse in this service you will be working a 36 hour week and will be entitled to 28 days holiday. The duties to be carried out will include:
• Being involved hands on
• Manage the day to day running of the service in the absence of the Manager or Deputy Manager
• Planning, evaluating and assessing care plans
• Carrying out drug round at prescribed times
• Wound management – keeping accurate records
• Provide and supervise personal care when required
• Participate in relevant training.
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
• A Registered Nurse with RNLD, RGN or RMN qualification and a current PIN
• Motivated and adaptable.
• Have very high standards and good ethics in relation to care.
• Knowledgeable and respectful of clients and their families.
• A team player, working with the rest of the team to maintain high standards of care.
• Able to communicate effectively – providing feedback to the team and also to the management
Does this sound like you? Please “apply now”.
Alternatively call Zoe Kitson on 0121 362 2304 for an informal chat.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us