- £19000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Nurse RNLD
Salary: £19,000 – £28,000
This is a small passionate organisation that is growing steadily, with and innovative approach to care and support, and the vision to continue growing over the next 12 months. You would become part of a strong, supportive environment that is dedicated to thinking outside of the box to develop their services and is continuously learning and adapting as they grow.
My client is looking for a Registered RNLD Nurse to join their service providing care and support to vulnerable young adults with mental health issues and learning disabilities. As the Registered RNLD Nurse for the service you will work a 39 hour week on a rota basis. Your duties will include:
• Providing support
• Coordinating healthcare reviews
• Care plans – interpreting and understanding clients in order to develop and manage care plans
• Liaising with external agencies and services and other professional bodies
• Advising and guiding the clients on a daily basis
• Risk Assessments
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
• A Registered RNLD Nurse with a current PIN
• Passionate in providing care and support to young adults
• Innovative – able to assist in ‘thinking outside the box’ and developing the service
• Very high standards and ethics in relation to care
• Able to communicate effectively
• Motivated and adaptable
• A driver
Does this sound like you? Please “apply now”. Alternatively for an informal chat, please call Zoe Kitson on 0121 362 2304.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us