- £37602 - £37602 per annum
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Substance Misuse Service
Full Time 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday
Working for a well-establishing organisation specialising in substance misuse throughout the Bradford area.
To work with the substance misuse workers, reporting to the clinical lead and working to the companies non medical prescriber (NMP) competencies.
- To prescribe controlled drugs within boundaries of NMP competencies
- To manage and audit the production of prescriptions
- Adhering to companies policies and procedures
- To educate and advise service users on drug and alcohol treatment
- Carry out health assessments for service users
- Promote recovery from dependency of treatment interventions
- Carry out any reasonable and lawful duties and responsibilities as requested by the Nurse Manager
You will be required to be a 1st Level Registered Nurse and either a qualified independent Non-Medical Prescriber or a Supplementary Non-Medial Prescriber.
They are looking for 2 years’ experience of working with substance misuse with outstanding communication skills; written and verbal.
A full UK driving license with access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role.
This company is a UK leading provider in substance misuse and have services in different locations of the UK. They offer a person centred approach and are a charitable organisation with a strong work ethic.
Immediate interviews are available. Interested? Then send us your CV to apply or call Kerry Gidziewicz on 0121 362 2321
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us