- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
A picturesque, medium nursing and residential home in Yate is looking for an experienced Registered Manager to join the team. Salary, for an exceptional candidate of £35K – £40K
About The Role
- Overseeing all day to day operations of the medium nursing residential home
- Ensure the delivery of excellent quality of care
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home – managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
- Maintain clinical excellence – role models high standards of nursing care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
- Support the financial effectiveness of the people management – play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
- Strong leadership and management skills demonstrable from previous relevant Home Management
- Able to inspire and mentor teams of staff through promotion of strong company values and ethos
- Experience of improving standards
- An RGN qualification with valid PIN number essential
Interviews to be held ASAP
If you would like to know more about the role, please Apply now, or for more information, please call Claire on 0121 362 2319
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.