- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Nursing Home Manager to join my client at their residential provision near to Chipping Sodbury in Gloucestershire.
This is a medium sized nursing home that supports the elderly and those with dementia, mental health and other associated needs.
This service is set within a beautiful building that has been modernised in order to fully support all residents.
– Oversee the day to day operations of the home
– Ensure the delivery of excellent quality of care
– Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home
– Maintain high standards of nursing care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed
– Play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team
– RGN qualification with a valid PIN is essential
– Previous experience of managing a medium sized nursing home (25-40 beds)
– Help to improve and maintain CQC rating for the home
Interviews are available ASAP so if you are interested, please apply for immediate consideration
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.