We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced manager who is nurse qualified to manage a large elderly nursing home in South West London.
This is a challenging but rewarding position where you will manage and provide guidance to all staff working within the home.
As the Registered Manager you will be managing the full operations of the home including:
• Creating and maintaining Care Plans
• Staff Rotas and Staff Management and Appraisal
• Networking with outside organisations
• Budget and forecasting
• Developing and maintaining working relationships
• End to end recruitment
• Business development, monitoring and evaluation
• Development and training
• Health and Safety and Risk Assessments
• We’re looking for a nurse qualified manager RGN/RMN with an active NMC Pin who has experience of running a care home.
• Must have experience working with the elderly
• You will be an experienced manager with a history of managing successful homes.
• Must be computer literate and able to use basic Microsoft packages – outlook, word, excel.
• Ideally you will have an NVQ Level 4 or 5 and RMA.
• You will have a passion for wanting to continually improve the level of service and maintain this.
• Salary up to £46k based upon experience
• Free onsite parking
• Excellent ongoing training opportunities
• pension scheme
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, alternatively please contact Kelly on 0121 362 2315.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us