We’re currently recruiting for a Registered Service Manager who relishes the challenge of improving services. You’ll be managing a small residential home for adults with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour and complex needs that requires improvement and you’ll focus on developing the staff in the home, developing quality assurance systems, improving relationships with families and stakeholders and ensuring that the service operates in a safe and effective manner. On offer is an attractive salary of £30,000 and the opportunity to work for a company that are passionate about turning around services and delivering excellent outcomes.
The Registered Manager role
- As the Service Manager you’ll be responsible for delivering a high quality, person centred care service for all residents; living in the home. This is a small home for adults with complex needs and challenging behaviour, with high support requirements. You’ll be assisted by a Positive Behaviour specialist, deputy manager, team leaders and the senior management team.
- You’ll look to improve the home through effective leadership and management of the staff team, supporting with training and development needs as well as managing poor performance and improving the team culture.
- You’ll be responsible for the recruitment and retention of staff, ensure that all staff are fully trained.
- You’ll ensure that all clients have a personalised care service and that activities are based around their likes and aims.
- You’ll ensure effective communication between families, local authorities, GP@s and other healthcare professionals
The Successful Candidate
- We’re looking for an experienced Registered Manager who has managed services for people with very complex needs before. You’ll have supported adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism, physical disabilities, non-verbal communication, and challenging behaviour.
- You’ll have a proven background in improving services, and ideally have taken a service from req. improvements to good with CQC
- You’ll have excellent staff management skills, with the ability to influence and motivate team members
- You’ll have an excellent knowledge of CQC standards, Mental Capacity, Dols, Health and Social Care Act and other relevant legislation
Interested? To be considered for the Registered Manager / Service Manager position, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.