We’re looking for a Service Manager for a Supported Living services in Kings Heath, salary up to £38K. The successful candidate will be joining a reputable charity that provides care and support to people with learning disabilities and autism.
They are a dynamic organisation who are passionate about supporting vulnerable adults within supported living and are looking to branch out into Gloucester.
This role is to oversee the day-to-day operations of the supported living service, supporting individuals with learning disabilities and autism.
Your role as the Service Manager will be to;
- Recruit, mentor and lead staff.
- Provide supervision, support and guidance to the staff team.
- Formulate policies and procedures approved by higher management to ensure effective and efficient operations of the services and activities.
- Ensure all records are properly maintained in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Ensure the clients are receiving the best support.
To be considered for the role of Service Manager, you will need;
- The QCF 5 in Health & Social Care Leadership & Management or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of working with learning disabilities and autism.
- Experience of staff management and leadership within supported living.
- Minimum of 2 years CQC registrations.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.