- £26000 - £31500 per month
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Service Manager
£26,800 – £31,500 per annum depending on experience
Full UK driving licence essential
My client are seeking an experienced Registered Service Manager to manage and develop their service for people with learning disabilities, ensuring that the best possible support packages are in place at all times to help each individual achieve as much independence and fulfilment in their life as possible.
The position will be a fast paced managerial post which will involve developing the service and managing a community based team, you will be responsible for ensuring that staff are aware of and are achieving company standards in care and support. Other duties will include;
- Developing policies and procedures
- Managing and recruiting staff, including carrying out team meetings and monitoring performance and development
- Liaising with external providers and attending meetings
- Adhering to CQC regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting, working to KPIs and maintaining the highest care and support standards at all times
- Work closely with service users and ensure that support packages are tailored to their needs
The ideal candidate must have previous Service Management experience and will have an understanding of a range of care packages for people with learning disabilities. You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
In return you will be offered an excellent salary, ongoing support in your role and will be working for a highly reputable care organisation.
Due to the nature of this role a full UK driving licence is essential as well as a DBS check.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us