- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Manager – Fostering
Independent Fostering Agency
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 + attractive benefits + training + flexible working hours
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Registered Manager to join and Independent Fostering Agency based in the West Midlands. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their career as the organisation has expansion plans in the near future.
There are many duties involved in the role of a Registered Manager including:
• Organise and ensure the recruitment, preparation and assessment of foster carers
• Ensure that foster carers are reviewed on an annual basis
• Ensure that foster carers receive ongoing support and training to develop their skills
• Ensure appropriate social work, sessional and administrative cover arrangements are in place and to ensure the delivery of services to a high professional standard
• Recruitment, assessment and support of foster carers
• Manage the ‘Out of Hours’ system and ensure its effective operation
• Maintain, develop and monitor the effectiveness of quality assurance systems
• Matching and supporting placements
• The supervision and review of foster carers
The role will suit individuals who have worked with Looked After Children at a senior level. You will have experience of completing Form F’s along with thorough knowledge of national minimum standards and fostering regulations. You must be a qualified social worker and hold HCPC registration. Due to the nature of the role you will need to be a car driver.
An independent provider of residential child care for children and young people with emotional and behavioural problems.
Interested? Click Apply or call Hayley Green for further details on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us