- £26000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a manager of a residential home is Somerset. The home is 18 bedded and specialises in providing care for elderly adults with dementia and challenging behaviour.
As the Home Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that a quality care service is provided to the residents as well as leading the staff team. This is an 18 bedded home but the owners have plans to extend the service and you will play an important part in this expansion.
The main duties of the role are:
- To directly oversee the design and implementation of care plans
- Recruiting, mentoring and monitoring the staff team
- Carry out staff appraisals and supervisions and resolve conflicts and performance management issues
- Being responsible for the day to day management of staff so that the service can consistently provide the proper staffing levels
- To ensure that the residents receive the required level of care and support at all times
You must have solid experience in a care setting and you will be qualified to QCF Level 5 or equivalent. The home has faced some recent challenges so they are looking to recruit a strong manager with good administration and financial skills. This is a challenging role but you will be supported by the owners in all aspects of the business.
An independent provider of residential homes in the South West. They are a very supportive organisation where staff are highly valued.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us