- £15000 - £18000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to growth, our client is seeking Residential Care Workers for a new residential children’s home in the Stourbridge area.
The role is for a Residential Care Worker to be part of a new team in a new two bedded children’s home for children with attachment disorders, emotional and behavioural difficult and/or victims or vulnerability of child exploitation.
In the role, the Residential Care Worker will be responsible for managing and planning their shift as well as working direct with the young people in their care.
The successful candidate for the Residential Care Worker role will:
- Have experience of working in a residential care setting with children/ young people.
- Either hold or be working towards level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Be child focused and able to work well with children with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
This company was established in 2010 and has since grown significantly and continues to grow and expand whilst maintaining a strong community focus. The company is child focused and prides itself in providing high quality services for children between the ages of 11-17 years old.
- Salary: £15,000-16,000 (unqualified), £16,000-£18,000 (qualified) plus £32 sleepover allowance
- 224 hours annual leave, including bank holidays
- Child care vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
Interested? either send in your CV or click APPLY for your application to be considered or call Charlotte Fellows – 0121 3622311
This vacancy is suitable for Residential Care Workers, Senior Residential Care Workers and Team Leaders.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us