We are currently recruiting for a Residential Support Worker for a great opportunity at a Children’s Home in the Stourbridge area.
Along with the competitive basic salary that is on offer you will be well supported within your role and have excellent progression opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
– Assisting the management in ensuring that the company’s policies and procedures are fully and consistently implemented.
– Providing direct day to day care, direction and support to young people
– Ensuring that the care provided is of the highest standard in relation to the children’s physical, behavioural and emotional needs.
– Will preferably have an NVQ Level 2/3 or a Level 2/3 Diploma in Children & Young People but this is not essential.
– Will have had experience of working with children in a challenging environment.
– Will have the ability to work as part of a team
A Full UK Driving License and access to a vehicle is essential for this position
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send us your CV for consideration or apply now.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us