- £18500 - £19000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Residential Children’s Support Workers
Children’s Residential Services
Salary: £19,000 + enhancements for sleep ins
Location: Coventry and surrounding
I am currently working with a very valued client who is looking to expand their existing staff team of Support Workers.
You will be required to work throughout their children’s residential homes within the Coventry area reporting directly into the Registered Manager’s.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable children’s services provider who truly value their staff. They are steadily expanding and have structured growth plans for the future.
On offer is a highly competitive basic salary, enhancements for sleep ins and excellent working conditions.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited too;
– Travelling to alternative homes within the Coventry locality, assisting with cover when required
– Take responsibility for the smooth running of shifts
– Actively promote a safe environment for all young people and staff within the home
– Establish and develop professional working relationships with colleagues, external agencies, the young people and their families
– Immediately report any unsafe practices and/or conditions
– Diploma Level 3 in Children and Young People
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience of working with Children and Young People in a residential setting
– Experience of supervising people in a residential environment
*Please note a Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this post
The services that you will work within predominately support children with EBD which can sometimes present challenging and pressurised environments. Someone who is able to work confidently and remain clam within these situations is essential.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us