- £25000 - £29000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently recruiting a Residential Home Manager, or experienced Shift Leader who is looking to take the next step up in their career, to work with young people with severe learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. Reporting to the overall registered manager, you’ll be responsible for the day to day running of a small unit and the staff within. My client offer excellent training and progression opportunities, as well as a competitive salary, pension scheme and other benefits.
- You’ll be responsible for the day to day running of a specialist residential home for young people with severe learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour
- You’ll ensure that all residents receive person centred care, with respect for their dignity and choice
- You’ll enable them to achieve their personal goals and objectives
- You’ll ensure that staff are developed and supported in their professional capacity
- You’ll lead and motivate the staff to provide the best standards of care and support
- Develop and produce appropriate policies and procedures with the registered manager
- Manage and monitor the use of the budget
- Support staff if they have any issues
- You’ll need a sound knowledge of children and young people in learning disability services and relevant experience in a supervisory role – you may have worked before as a home manager, care manager, Shift Leader or deputy manager.
- You’ll need to be qualified to NVQ level 3 in Care and a Diploma in Children and Young People
- You’ll be a motivated and pro-active individual
Interested? To be considered for the Home Manager post please click ‘apply’ to send your CV.
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2329
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us