30 Bedded Residential Home
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 + pension and other attractive benefits
Location: Conwy, North Wales
I am recruiting for an experienced Manager for a residential home based in Conwy.
The role is based in a 30 bedroomed residential home which cares for older adults with dementia and palliative care needs.
There are many duties involved in the role of Home Manager including:
- Ensure that excellent standards of support are provided to the people who use the service and ensure that all person centred care plans are reviewed and updated regularly
- Maintain a profitable service through monitoring of cost control, maintaining high occupancy levels, fee adjustments and effective budgeting
- Ensure that the service achieves and remains compliant with the National Minimum Care Standards, health and safety, financial regulations, company policies and procedures
- Maintain a full complement of staff within the service through recruitment and the use of bank staff to cover staff shortages
- Ensure that all staff have completed all mandatory training and training specific to the service
- Ensure all staff supervisions and annual appraisals are completed on time Achieve excellent internal and external audits of the service
- Take responsibility for personal development and attendance at training
- Ensure excellent knowledge of current policies, procedures and governance affecting the service and the company
The successful candidate will be an experienced Manager with considerable experience of working within elderly care. You must have good knowledge and understanding of dementia care be qualified to QCF Level 5 or equivalent. You must be able to demonstrate your knowledge of CQC policies and procedures and have a commitment to deliver a quality service.
The company is a large care group that care for individuals with varying needs including elderly care, dementia, mental health, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. They are undergoing a huge period of change and have a vision for the future that all team members are working towards. This is an exciting time to be joining the group and an excellent opportunity to grow with them.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us