Small sized home
Our client is looking for a Residential Manager for a Home based in Nottingham. The home caters for young people and adults with autism, severe learning difficulties often accompanied by complex needs and challenging behaviour. We are looking for an experienced and hands on individual that can manage the home, residents and staff. You will need to be RMA level 4 or 5 qualified as a minimum and be experienced in managing in a similar environment.
- Day to day running of staff, clients and home
- Ensure statutory obligations are met at all times
- General understanding of finances and growth targets
- Supervisions and recruitment of staff along with general HR
- Implementing change where required helping to move the company forward
- Maintaining effective communication with the Regional manager and Director
- Staff Rotas and Staff Management and Appraisal
It is essential that you hold NVQ Level 4 or equivalent in Health and Social Care, with management and leadership experience in a similar role. You must have very high working standards, learning disability experience and be confident with good communication skills. This vacancy will suit an individual that is more hands on in their approach to caring and management.
Our client is an established organisation privately owned dedicated to improving care for local older people. Their aim is to create and development of learnt life skills
This position will be suitable for: Registered Manager, Nurse Manager, Matron, Senior Nurse, Nursing Home Manager, Home Manager, Residential Manager, Home Supervisor, Deputy Manager, RGN Manger or RMN Manager and Unit manager.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered, for more information call Daniel White 01213622313