- £21341 - £22342 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently looking to recruit for somebody to work as a Residential Home Manager / Unit Manager for clients with severe learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. Reporting to the overall registered manager, you’ll be responsible for the day to day running of a small unit and the staff within. My client offer excellent training and progression opportunities, as well as a competitive salary, pension scheme and other benefits.
- You’ll be responsible for the day to day running of a residential unit for adults with severe learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
- You’ll ensure that all residents receive person centred care, woth respect for their dignity and choice.
- You’ll enable them to achieve their personal outcomes,
- You’ll ensure that staff developed and supported in their professional capacity.
- You’ll lead and motivate the staff to provide the best standards of care and support.
- Develop and produce appropriate policies and procedures, with the registered manager
- Manage and monitor the use of the budget
- Support staff if they have any issues
- You’ll need a sound knowledge of adult learning disability services and relevant experience in a supervisory role – you may have worked before as a home manager, care manager or deputy manager.
- You’ll need to be qualified to NVQ level 3 in Care
- You’ll be a motivated and pro-active individual
Interested? To be considered for the Home Manager post please click ‘apply’ to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment.
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us