- £15000 - £16000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently recruiting for an independent provider who is looking for people to work within a young adult provision in the Retford area of Nottinghamshire.
There are both day and night shifts available and I would be keen to hear from both Residential Support Workers as well as Senior Support Workers.
My client is a provider of residential, educational and supported living provisions to people with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour. These particular sites accommodate young people aged from 19 to 28 years old.
Along with a competitive basic salary (depending on experience), you will receive comprehensive paid training, a fantastic working environment at stunning locations and great opportunities to progress in the future.
This is a permanent opportunity and you will be required to work on a fixed rolling rota; including evenings and weekends.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
– Provide care and support to all residents including aspects of personal hygiene
– Assist in preparing residents meals
– Ensure all administration is accurate and kept up to date
– Promote a safe working environment for all residents and staff
– Help to cover additional shifts, when needed
– Diploma level 2/3 in relevant Health and Social care qualification
– Experience of providing care and support to adults, young adults or children
– To have good oral and written communication skills
– Experience of working with adults with disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour
– A full driving licence is desirable but not essential
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us