- £7.00 - £7.50 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for Residential Support Workers to join my client at their children’s home in Wisbech.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable children’s services provider who truly value their staff.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited too;
– Working within the children’s home to ensure that each child is receiving the appropriate level of care and support
– Take responsibility for the smooth running of shifts
– Actively promote a safe environment for all young people and staff within the home
– Establish and develop professional working relationships with colleagues, external agencies, the young people and their families
– Immediately report any unsafe practices and/or conditions
– QCF Level 2 Children and Young People would be desirable however isn’t essential
– Ideally experience of working within a similar environment with children or young people
*Please note a Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this post
The services that you will work within predominately support children with EBD which can sometimes present challenging and pressurised environments. Someone who is able to work confidently and remain clam within these situations is essential.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us