I am recruiting for Residential Support Workers to join my client at their children’s home in Essex.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable children’s services provider who truly value their staff.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited too;
– Working within the children’s home to ensure that each child is receiving the appropriate level of care and support
– Take responsibility for the smooth running of shifts
– Actively promote a safe environment for all young people and staff within the home
– Establish and develop professional working relationships with colleagues, external agencies, the young people and their families
– Immediately report any unsafe practices and/or conditions
– QCF Level 2 Children and Young People would be desirable
– Experience of working within a care environment is essential
*Please note a Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this post
The services that you will work within predominately support children with EBD which can sometimes present challenging and pressurised environments.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us