- £17000 - £17000 per annum
- Job Type:
- West Yorkshire
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Domiciliary Care Provider
Location: West Yorkshire
Are you looking to secure a Care Coordinator position? Are you already working as a Care Coordinator but looking for new challenges? Are you experienced with producing and maintain staff rota’s? If so, I want to hear from you.
My client has a fantastic opportunity for a Resource Coordinator to join their close knit, friendly team to work at their domiciliary care branch based in West Yorkshire.
Working within a busy, friendly office in the West Yorkshire area, the role is to support the Registered Manager to organise the day to day running of the service provision.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
- To produce maintain all Rotas staff teams to include maintenance on a daily basis in accordance with laid down protocol ensuring that all contractual requirements are fulfilled and all calls are staffed to an appropriate level
- To ensure that all rotas are entered onto the Rota system in an accurate and timely manner.
- To prepare, present, analyse and quality check reports that may be required monthly, quarterly or annually.
- To work with Registered Manager and Clinical Nurse Manager to develop and improve complaint and critical incident reports to ensure data is clearly and accurately presented.
- To maintain all client and staff records on the database including sickness, absence, annual leave, contractual information and training
- Assist with recruitment, induction and staff training
- To assist with staff supervision and appraisals.
A rapidly growing home care service provider based in West Yorkshire, they have a large client base and specialise in providing home care to vulnerable service users with a range of different needs including dementia, palliative care, learning disabilities and complex care
You must be experienced in producing and maintaining staff rotas’ and have excellent administration and working knowledge of Word, Access, Excel and Power point. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good telephone manner. You must be flexible and have the ability to work in a structured and methodical manner. Ideally you will have worked in a healthcare setting and have some knowledge of the Care Standards Act.
This position would be ideal for a care coordinator, zone manager, field supervisor, care giver, senior carer, community care manager, home care manager, senior carer co-ordinator or team leader.
Interested? Click apply and your application will be considered.