- £75000 - £80000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client brings real innovation to their customers, through technology, process and their people. Through their innovation, they fundamentally change the way cash moves across operations, how staff work, how customers are engaged and the ways in which businesses connect their cash management systems. Due to their growing success and domination of the market, my client is adding the Retail Sector to their portfolio of clients and are currently recruiting for a Retail Account Director.
Responsibilities of the Retail Account Director
- Drive and deliver sales growth, leverage leading position to develop the proposition to penetrate retail sector
- Manage existing and develop new commercial relationships with major customers
- Provide monthly revenue forecasts for each major account.
- Relationship Management, to establish, develop and maintain excellent relationships with the key buying influences within target organisations
- Customer Satisfaction, monitor performance, constantly challenging and improving existing processes in order to maximise customer satisfaction
- Team Development, actively contribute to the development of the team, taking opportunities to share, influence and learn from each other
The Retail Account Director
- Proven track record of business-to-business consultative solution sales within the Retail sector and/or sector where service levels are a key driver. Hardware/Software preferable
- Knowledge of the UK retail sector
- Logical, inquisitive and analytical approach
- Strong commercial instincts and the ability to work within a competitively challenging environment
- Highly self-motivated with proven hunter ability
If you would like the opportunity of becoming the new Retail Account Director with excellent career prospects, please email your CV via the link below or call Tina Mcloughlin 0121 362 2323