- £37000 - £39000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Coburg Banks are currently working with the largest group of pet stores in the UAE who are offering a once in a lifetime opportunity! We are looking for an enthusiastic Retail Area Manager who is seeking a fantastic career opportunity by moving to Dubai!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Retail Area Manager to join the largest group of Pet Stores in the UAE!
Main Responsibilities include:
- Heading the Sales & Operations of 3-4 stores across the country with exceptional standards and being responsible for achieving and exceeding KPI’s, focussing on high margin lines and hitting the sales target.
- Manage & monitor monthly staff schedules to ensure all functions in the shops are covered in line with the Branch Sales Managers.
- Leading from the front with a hands-on approach to inspire the team, inject fun into the work place and a truly amazing place to work and shop.
- Ensure that the store delivers an exceptional standard of customer service, through the vast amount of pet knowledge and expertise that you and the team can offer.
- Responsible for motivating, training and developing the team.
- Working on staff performance issues in co-ordination with the HR Department.
- Working closely with the Branch Sales Manager to ensure effective communication to the team, providing them with daily team updates and informing them of any company, operational and product changes.
- Taking responsibility for absolutely everything in your Department, such as recruitment, stock control and store standards by working close with related departments.
- Manage stock in the stores which includes merchandise display, pricing, stock rotation. Flagging short expiry items.
- Helping manage shop set-ups and fit-outs as the company expands and opens new shops as per the plan.
The perfect candidate for the Retail Store Manager position will have the following qualities and experience:
- Ideally have undertaken a similar role in the Pet Care Industry in the UK such as Pets at Home, Robinsons, Pet Supplies UK, Pets Corner etc..
- Minimum 2 years’ management experience in the retail industry
- Must have a good understanding of or passion towards animal care.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and KPI’s.
- A passion to progress professionally within the retail and pet industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
The candidate must be currently based in the UK and willing to relocate to Dubai.
Based in Dubai, the company was established over 5 years ago. They are rapidly expanding, and can offer a huge level of progression and stability for the right candidate. They are officially the largest pet store group in the UAE and supply everything from small animal products to equestrian products.
They offer an attractive tax free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE.
- Basic Salary – Circa AED 180,000 (Equivalent to £39,444.07) Negotiable for Exceptional Candidates
- Visa and travel costs from UK to Dubai covered
- Support finding and financing accommodation
- Medical Insurance
- 30 days paid leave + Air Ticket allowance
- Vehicle for commuting
- Staff Discount for items from the store
- Incentives and Bonus
Working hours will be based on a 5 day working week, 9 hours per day with 1 hour lunch break.
If you think you are the person we are looking for then please send your CV to us and we will consider you for the first stage of the recruitment process.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager’s, Sales Manager’s, Sales Executive’s and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.