We’re looking for a CeMap qualified Retail Mortgage Advisor to work for our client at their Cardiff office.
They are a specialist mortgage lender who take a more human approach to underwriting, committed to ongoing improvement with a product offering that is constantly evolving to meet the changing needs of borrowers.
If you can demonstrate specialist mortgage lending expertise, in particular first and second charge mortgages, strong regulatory knowledge, as well as a passion for delivering excellence in customer service then you could be perfect and we’d love to see your CV.
On top of a competitive salary the company can also offer…
– Hybrid Home Office flexible working arrangements
– Regular training and opportunities to learn and grow
– 25 days’ holiday & bank holidays
– Private Medical Insurance cover with BUPA
– Personal pension scheme with generous matched company contributions
– Manage daily workload to ensure that all customer cases are dealt with in line with customer expectations and Department SLAs / targets
– Provide appropriate and suitable advice to customers in line with regulatory and company requirements
– Conduct all forms of customer contact in a professional manner, acting with integrity at all times, ensuring that good customer outcomes are achieved
– Proactively look for and suggest areas of improvement to enhance the delivery of a good customer journey and improve Department performance
Recruitment for this position will be via assessment centre at the Cardiff office, to be held on 18th/19th October.
You must be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and understanding of the MCOB regulatory advised framework for the provision of advice on first and second charge mortgages. A thorough working knowledge of the mortgage industry is essential, as is…
– Experience working within a regulated new business environment, ideally in the processing of first and/or second mortgage applications
– CeMap 1, 2 and 3
– Excellent communication skills, articulate with a thorough and professional manner
– The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
– Attractive salary depending on experience
– Benefits: You’ll receive private medical insurance, contributory pension scheme, discounted gym membership, fantastic career development opportunities plus much more with the role.
Think that this Retail Mortgage Advisor role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.