- £30000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Human Resources and Personnel
- Job Ref:
- RSM737 - KP
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Based in Birmingham
Salary up to £40,000 + Excellent Benefits
As one of the UK’s leading independent professional services companies we are currently looking to recruit an experienced and analytical Reward Advisor for either our Birmingham or Telford office. Your role will be to provide management and administration for all reward activities and projects as an important part of our HR function.
You will be responsible for all aspects of benefits and rewards, including:
• Advising on the latest reward trends and initiatives
• Carrying out data research and presenting benchmarking data on salary and benefits
• Assisting HR with the design of pay, benefits and incentive schemes to ensure market competitiveness
• Supporting the reward cycle including new pay frameworks
• Conducting gender pay reporting
• Supporting HR teams with reward queries and resolving any problems
• Leading on projects to develop and implement reward solutions that support business objectives
The ideal candidate for the role will be a highly analytical and numerate individual with strong project management and organisational skills. You will have previous experience working as a Reward Analyst or Reward Advisor within large HR teams, ideally within a professional services organisation, although that is not essential.
Sound knowledge of pay and benefits trends and issues across the UK will be required as will experience creating pay reviews, pay audits and salary surveys, running benchmarking projects plus developing incentive schemes.
With almost 3500 partners and staff across 35 offices generating a fee income of over £300 million, and having recently undergone an exciting rebrand, you would be joining one of the 3 principal mid-market accountancy firms at a particularly interesting time.
The job may be suitable for candidates who have experience as the following: Reward Analyst, Reward Advisor, Salary and Reward Analyst, Salary and Benefits Analyst, Salary Advisor, Reward & Benefits Advisor, HR Advisor, ER Advisor, Reward Manager.
This job would be suitable for candidates based in the following locations: Birmingham, West Midlands, Coventry, Solihull, Redditch, Stourbridge, Oldbury, Wolverhampton, West Bromwich, Smethwick, Sutton Coldfield, Telford, Shropshire, Shrewsbury, Cannock, Walsall, Bridgnorth, Whitchurch, Stafford, Staffordshire.